Our Patented, as seen on TV (Entreprenuer Elevator Pitch) Tact-Med Emergency Information Card is a product that is specifically designed to meet the needs of public safety professionals. Although this product was designed for wearers of ballistic vests and body armor, it can be worn and carried by virtually anyone. The Emergency Information Card has a variety of information options that you select. These selected options act as your voice in the event of an accident, incident, or injury.
It features rugged, water-proof, steel reinforced, heat-sealed construction, which is highly visible and easily accessible. The information imprinted on the card will assist first-aid responders and medical personnel in making important tactical and medical decisions about your care. When time and information counts, the Emergency Information Card created by Tact-Med Info, LLC is there to help you in your time of need.
• Highly visible, reinforced embroidered fibers that won’t tear or fade.
• Steel grommet construction on the pull tab and the emergency card.
• Highly visible heat fused 550 para-cord with double looped construction.
• Para-cord length is designed to fit the wrist or ankle in a triage situation.
• If information changes the emergency card can be easily replaced.
• Heavy paper stock, heat sealed laminate that is both water and sweat proof.
• 4X6 inch size, a perfect fit for all ballistic vest and trauma plate pockets.
Don't know your blood type ? Click here.
*Tact-Med Info, LLC, its Owners, Officers, Agents, and Staff pursuant to Federal and State statutes do not share or retain any medical information about any customers in connection with the manufacturing of any of our products. This information includes but is not limited to the following: Medical conditions, Current medications, Medical allergies, Blood type and Personal and Emergency Contact Information. Any information provided by the customer is utilized for the purpose of manufacturing only.*
Product Patented - U.S D817,393