The Eleven 10® RIGID TQ Case is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your Safariland® drop leg holster. The RIGID TQ Case® holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds the C-A-T® Tourniquet
- Designed to allow more contact with the tourniquet when deploying
- Injection Molded case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage hole at the bottom of the case
- Medical identifying PVC cross patch included
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, canted or inverted)
- Available mounting options - Police Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TEK-LOK Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt), or MOLLE/PALS Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
- Can be mounted to a Safariland® Drop Leg Shroud
NOTE: Tourniquet pictured not included. Please visit our products to pair this holder with a CAT tourniquet.
All of Eleven 10®’s products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.