TELEFLEX Rusch Nasopharyngeal Airway (NPA) (28 Fr., 9.3mm) with Surgilube.
Recommended for use as an airway adjunct in the semi-conscious or unconscious patient with an intact gag reflex.
Not easily dislodged during transport and better tolerated than an Oropharyngeal Airway. Vacuum-packaged and conveniently attached surgical lubricant for quick access and to facilitate ease of insertion.
- MEDIPRENE® construction
- Flexible to aid in patient comfort
- Soft material for enhanced nasal passageway comfort
- Rounded tip allows for gentle insertion
- Trumpet design for secure placement
- Single-use product
- Not made with natural rubber latex